Saturday, June 19, 2010

This week I have played basketball three different nights. Awesome cardio each night. A bunch of the guys playing last night were commenting on how I just ran and ran and ran. That is about all I was able to do successfully. My shots were not dropping at all. I was very frustrated with my offensive numbers. I really need to find a place I can go and just practice shooting. I want to get my made basket percentage way up for when I start playing in a league.

My legs are extra sore today. I need to stretch more. Isn't that a reoccurring theme here?????

I went and helped a guy move a bunch of junk out of a foreclosed home on Friday. Lots of sweating going on.

I have not been doing so great on the whole weight loss thing here lately. I am not eating quite as healthy as I could. Despite my slackness, I am still at 230 lbs.

I need to get back on track. It is not easy to stay focused, but I have to do it.

Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend and your summer is rocking!

SHEP

2 comments:

  1. shep: sometimes it's hard to keep focus, but you just keep putting one foot in front of the other.continued best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you have had a ton of stuff going on lately. So sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. And...of course, buying a vehicle under distressed circumstances can always be aggravating. Wanted to just send you some encouragement. Just wanted to lift you up and tell you this...today is a new day. Today can be the day you get back on the wagon with your head held high. I hope you find it in yourself to get up and get moving. You can do it! You obviously have what it takes, just make it happen today.

    ReplyDelete

Followers