Friday, July 9, 2010

Thursday night basketball was great. We had just enough to run five on five. I hate having to sub guys in and out. Not only does it increase the likelihood of me having to sit out, but it takes forever for the games to start back because of water breaks and people chatting. I am very impatient. I hate waiting on other people. I went to the physical therapist yesterday about my hip pain from May. She told me I need to stretch more. My wife dropped me off, and instead of waiting for her to come pick me up, I started walking toward where she was. Partially because I hate waiting, because I wanted to walk, and because I couldnt force myself to hang out in the waiting room with all the old people at the VA hospital. We are going to the lake here in a little while and I am eventually going to come home and run at least 33 minutes for my 2nd day of half marathon training. I am looking forward to getting my legs back to running condition.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers