Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pain Pain Go Away

This pain in my legs is begining to really make me angry. I want to run and get this stupid gut gone. I am motivated and feel like Satan is trying to put a stumbling block up in front of my path.

Tomorrow is going to be busy busy busy. I don't know what time I will be getting home. If the kids are already in bed, I don't run because I am afraid the nosie would wake them up. Getting them to go to bed is already as hard as fighting Nazi Germany in WWII.

I have to come up with some kind of solution. 4:30 AM is not my first choice at all. Hopefully I can figure something out.

I really wanted to be able to get in some kind of exercise today, but by time we finally made it home for the evening, it was well past the kids bed time.

Waiting to see what tomorrow holds,

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers