Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today was a long tedious day. I had a terrible headache again. I am not quite sure what is making me have these headaches. I know a Coke would fix it up, but I am resisting the urge to take the easy way out. I was so tempted to stop at the gas station and grab a Coke and three or four Little Debbie cakes. Instead I went home and had dinner and relaxed. Eventually the headache went away. Not nearly as fast as it would have been with a Coke. If I am ever going to get to my target weight, I have to make those sacrifices.

My legs and knees are still sore. Next time I will not try and push myself when my body is clearly saying STUPID, I need to rest.

Instead of not doing anything on those days I need to rest, I am going to at least walk for a little while. At least that way, my body is getting some type of exercise.

I am finally starting to feel guilty for not getting exercise in. This is going to help me stay motivated to get up and do something so I don't become the 500 pound man. I want to be famous and be recognizable, but not that way.

Goodnight

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers