Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A little motivated today

I have to admit, my water intake has really been terrible here lately. I have been drinking diet sodas. Not the best thing to be doing, but by far not the worst. The 6-8 coke a day habit I had in 2009 was really bad. It is almost March and I still have not had a real Coke in 2010.

I have been doing OK with my eating habits. I am staying away from large portions and I have not been eating after 7:30 or so. When I decide I want to eat something sweet, I make sure I get a small serving and only have one. Getting greedy is what got me to this big body I have now.

I made it to the gym tonight. I started out with doing some weight stuff. Not too much, but just enough to get the blood flowing. I got on some kind of elliptical machine for 30 minutes. Hit the treadmill for 15 minutes. Finished up with 15 minutes on the stationary bike. If my math is correct, that was an hours worth of cardio. My addition seems correct and my shirt tells me I put forth a lot of effort because it was SOAKED.

Right now I am struggling to get to the gym every other day. I really want to see some progress. I know I will not see any weight loss if I don't make it to the gym enough during the week. I have to get motivated. Any advice on how to get motivated to hit the gym more often?

Still trying to get to 2 10 in 20 10.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers