Thursday, February 18, 2010

too long of a lay off

Today I finally made it back to the gym. I am sure most of you thought I have fallen off the wagon and was sitting back eating ice cream and drinking coke. Nope, I have been eating pretty well and have managed to go all year with out a real coke. So far, so good. I have been tempted many times, but I have fought it off.

The time off wasnt just spent laying around either. I have been mucho busy at school. The 30 minutes of cardio today was great. I need to make it a point to get in the gym at least every other day until I can make myself go daily. I did manage to convince myself it would be ok to go after school instead of before.

Still hanging on.....

SHEP

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 10 pounds. Now, update my blog you slacker! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers