Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Count down is ON

I am on the count down until I finish student teaching. Not that I don't enjoy it, but because I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy that it is hindering my working out and not being FAT anymore. I have been working on a project for two days now. I will have it finished tomorrow sometime. At this point it is already 29 pages long, AND it is not finished yet. I have about 12 more pages to add to the total. IF I really added everything that I thought about the subject, it could easily reach 75 pages.

My not eating the huge amounts of CRAP like I have been known to do in the past has been keeping me from gaining everything back. I am playing basketball a few times a week. The great part about basketball is the workout I get. The drawback is the amount of pain I have for a day or two afterwards. I am so ready for my body to be pain free. Not sure if that day will ever come.

Some of the things I am on the look out for: Yoplait fruit smoothies. I saw these on The Biggest Loser the other day (courtesy of DVR.) They looked pretty good. I am also looking for some Jennie O ground turkey. I am willing to try this out and see what it tastes like to see if I can eat it. I would love to be able to cut out the red meat in my diet.

I am going to try to get away from sandwiches for lunch and start having salads.

Going to bed before I fall out of this chair from exhaustion.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers