Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Quick 2 Day Summary

On Monday I had a stomach virus. My day was a mixture of restless sleep and vomitting. Luckily I did make it to the bathroom and avoided any vomit in the bed. I had a terrible headache all day.

The headache continued into Tuesday as well. I was very nauseous all day. It probably would have been okay, except I was on a field trip with 46 third graders. Our field trip wasn't just a short little jaunt to the local college, but a 3 and a half hour bus ride to Columbia, SC. We toured the State Museum and the State House. Pretty much felt like I was dying all day long.

The good news out of all this, I did manage to drop 5 pounds in the process. I would gladly take it back to feel back to normal though. I hate being sick.

Feeling like death warmed over.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers