Thursday, March 11, 2010

Month 2

EDITIt has only been 2 months.

Today or yesterday about 2 months ago I decided to put myself out there and make a change in my lifestyle. I am sure a lot of you folks DID NOT want to see Shep with no shirt on. Trust me, my wife doesn't even wanna see me with no shirt on, so I can understand what you must be going through. Hopefully one day I will have people following my blog just to see me, A. Put a shirt on, or B. I finally look ok with out a shirt on.

If you want to read about my workout today scroll to the bottom and read about it. Right now I want to share how much weight I have lost on this journey.

Beginning in January I weighed in at 262 pounds. On March 11, 2010 I am now down to 247. I know 15 pounds is not a lot of weight, but I will accept any weight loss at this point. To date I have still not had a real Coke. I am very glad Coke Zero has come along. Coke, if you want I am accepting applications for advertisers on my blog.

Now on to the workout. I played basketball tonight again. I got to the gym around 7 and did not leave until about 10. We had about 18 people show up to play, so there were some time that I did spend standing on the sideline waiting for my turn to play again. When I was in though, I was running full speed up and down the court.....

This journey did not start off easily. It is still not easy, but is has gotten easier to deal with. I am still making small adjustments all the time to reach my goal of 210 in 2010.

Busting through the year one month at a time.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers