Friday, March 26, 2010

Resting Up Before The Race

Tomorrow is the big race. Okay, maybe describing the Walhalla Elementary School Family Fun Run a big race maybe reaching. It is a big race for me. This will only be my second race ever. This will be a good way for me to run in a race in a low risk, low attention race. I would much rather not have a bunch of people standing on the sides of the race route watching me struggle to string 3.1 miles together.

The t-shirts that go along with this run are pretty nice. My wife got me a 2X shirt. It appears it will be a little bit on the big side of the spectrum. Yeah, that makes me smile.

Tomorrow I will let you all know how I did.

Goals for the run:
1. Finish
2. Finish before my wife
3. Do not throw up at the finish line
4. Run with pride

Excited and Nervous all at the same time....

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers