Thursday, April 22, 2010

4-22-2010

I was so torn about what to do today. Basketball or Golf or both? None! Chick-fil-a Spirit night for school and then I went off to see some of my students play baseball.

Down to my last day of student teaching. I am going to miss my students and the rest of the faculty and staff. I am glad to be done, but I will miss all the great people I have met over the past year.

However, I am fired up about the extra time I will have to pour into running and working on my blog. Hoping to find a teaching for the next school year. I did apply for a 4K job today. Hoping I know something soon. I am nervous about the whole job situation, but I know God is going to supply me with something.

The weekend is coming up fast. The big rock star party for all three of my children is going down Saturday night. We have a karaoke machine for the kids to rock out with. We are having pizza and my wife and I are going to construct a Krispy Kreme doughnut cake. I will be having some pizza and doughnuts. Guilt free. I have been very good about not eating a bunch of sweets. I will celebrate with my children and party like a rock star with them.

Looking forward to rocking out with the 100 people who are showing up to the party.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers