Thursday, April 29, 2010

I did an easy mile run today just to get some exercise in for the day. I always start off slowly and rough. By the time I have ran half of a mile I am feeling good and get into a rhythm. I need to remember to pick up some gum for me to chew while I run. I can keep my breathing more consistent. I didnt keep running, for two good reasons. My left shin started hurting and we have the 4 miler coming up on Saturday. I am looking foward to it for sure. I need to climb up in the attic in the garage to see if I have some old BDUs from my Army days hanging around so I can run in the mud and not ruin my other pants.

How is this week different from last week? Are you fed up? This is the time to change. If I can, so can you.

Ready for another day.
SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers