Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not only am I looking better, but my blood work results are looking even better. My cholesterol levels are much improved. My blood pressure, which was OK to begin with, is improved as well. I am not at risk for diabetes either.

I have to call and make an appointment to see the nutritionist. Apparently, I could have called and set this up with out my doctor seeing me.

I have to get an xray of my hip and go see the physical therapist. Hopefully I get this hip squared away.
I also asked about adult ADD. I am going to be screened for that. Maybe I can get this taken care of so I do not spend an extra thirty minutes doing simple tasks.

Overall, my doctor said I was doing great. She was pleased with my lower cholesterol levels and improved BP.

Making good changes!

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers