Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back to school tomorrow

I am back to school tomorrow. SPRING BREAK WAS GREAT! We had such a relaxing time down on the island. Tomorrow we are back at the grind. I have two weeks left before I am done with my undergrad career. I will miss my students, but I am throughly looking forward to graduation. It has been a long time coming.

Tomorrow night I am playing some basketball. Cannot wait. I am looking forward to playing.

I know Phil Mickleson doesnt read my blog, but CONGRATS Phil.

My next 5K is coming up this Saturday. I cannot wait. I am so ready. My legs feel great. My shins havent been bothering me here lately. I hope they stay cool during the run and I can get down to 36 minutes or so. Would love to get under 30, but I have not been training enough to drop that kind of time.

If you dont have anything going on Saturday come and run with us. Join our little family running Saturday.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers