Thursday, April 29, 2010

Get to know the Fat Guy behind the curtain.

To help you, the best readers ever get to know me a little better I am going to make a list of random stuff about me. Mostly likes and dislikes.

1. I really could care less about ketchup.
2. Chicken and ketchup do not go together, ever.
3. I dislike it when people vote straight party on their ballots.
4. I dislike wasteful government spending.
5. If I email you, email me back with at least an "OK".
6. I like being outside. I have not always been like this.
7. I do not like using contractions.Not that I do not sometimes use them.
8. I am asked quite frequently to get things from the top shelf in Walmart.
9. I love to play basketball. I am not very good at it, but love to play.
10. I will procrastinate until the very very very very last minute.
11. Diet Dr. Pepper is better in a can.
12. I really have no idea why people will hang out in parking lots. Seriously? You have nothing better to do?
13. Thirteen is my favorite number. Taylor Swift is much younger than I am, she must have copied me in the whole 13 thing. She should be paying me some royalties, right?

What are some random things about you? Maybe I will make a list of random things I know about my readers?????????

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers