Saturday, April 17, 2010

Seneca Chick-Fil-A 5K April 17, 2010

Here I am coming across the finish line. The official times have not been posted on the website (http://www.terrytimes.com/) yet, but from the above picture it appears to be a pretty awesome time.

I am so excited. I am looking forward to a little rest later today. The run was so much fun. We started out running around the lake and up this HILL and into a subdivision with some more, you guessed it, hills. It was a great run for me. I really thought I might cry after the run. I improved my time by so much over the last 5K. 38:54 was the last race time. 6 minute difference. Cannot complain about that at all. I am proud of my family for getting out of bed and running on beautiful Saturday. We had such a good time. Loving it.






1 comment:

  1. I had set some goals for this 5K.
    1. Finish CHECK
    2. Beat my wife CHECK
    3. Do not throw up CHECK
    4. Run with pride double CHECK


    This was by far my best run yet. I was very pleased with the time and the way I ran today. I am pretty excited about getting out there and getting ready for the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers