Monday, May 3, 2010

Hot Humid Gym

Hot and Humid does not even begin to describe the gym tonight. We played for about 2 hours tonight. By the time I was done my shirt was completely soaked. My legs feel great. I still have the hip pain though. I had an X-Ray today and the tech said everything looked OK. I will eventually get to a physical therapist about it.

I am looking forward to this Friday night. We are all running in the Swamp Rabbit 5K. This will be our kids' first 5K. I hope to get my time down to 29 minutes if at all possible.

I am going to start training for a half marathon soon. My wife and I want to run in one in October or November. I hope to just be able to finish it when we enter one.

Hoping for a great week.

SHEP

2 comments:

  1. Hey! (This is Cristina, the greeter at Dick's, aka mission262.com) lol. Just wanted to tell you, though you've probably already seen, there is a half marathon in Greenville on Oct. 30th. Me and my sister did this one last year, I really liked the course. I PR'd by almost 20 minutes on this course!

    http://spinxrunfest.com/spinx/SRF_Welcome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife was telling me about a half coming up in Greenville in Oct. She was excited that Clemson will be away that weekend too. I am glad it is in Oct. and in Greenville. I would hate to drive a long distance to get to a race. Hope your semester has been a good one. Should be wrapping up soon? Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Followers