Friday, May 28, 2010

It feels like it has been a month since I have posted last.

I have been busy busy busy. This week I have done several odd jobs to make some money since the job out look is kinda grim. I am doing some lawn care/lawn clean up with a friend of mine from school. We have been busy. I have a yard to take care of tomorrow if this rain will hold off. I am searching Craig's List for any potential lead. I am asking friends. I am going to make some fliers and post them around town and see what kind of response I can get.

I have not been able to reduce my carbs much this week. I have been lazy and have not been preparing and planning ahead. I need to kick this lazy shadow that has been following me for the past few weeks. On a positive note, my water in take is up.

No idea what tomorrow holds, but it will be good.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers