Thursday, May 20, 2010

This week I have been a lazy bum. I have not really done any kind of real exercise. After basketball on Monday I did some squats (no weights) while laying around watching TV. I am not exactly happy with myself right now. Last night I grabbed a box of Cheezits and snacked while watching TV. I have gotten out of this habit, but have recently started doing it again. I have no one to blame but myself. I feel defeated. It would be easy to not log back in to Blogger, but I am not going to give up. I think what is messing me up, is my schedule. I stay up late and sleep in. I skip breakfast and get hungry later in the evening. I need to start getting up and have breakfast, as well as go to bed at a decent time if I cannot demonstrate some will power over this late night snacking. This afternoon I am heading to see the dietitian. Tonight is basketball night. Hopefully there will be enough players show up to keep a steady game going.

Slacker of the week,

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers