Friday, May 7, 2010

Twisted Ankle

Today has been a fairly productive day. Stephen came and fixed my lawn mower. I can now ride around and cut the grass. I still have not finished cutting the grass. My ADD distracted me and I started on a different task.

I started ripping up part of the drive way. I have become fed up with the water running down the driveway and into the garage every time it rains. I ripped up a 6 foot section of asphalt and started digging a hole so I can install a drain. When I get that completed I am going to plant some nice flowers and maybe even a few tomato and pepper plants.

I went and played basketball tonight. It was a lot of fun and great exercise. My shot was way off tonight. I went 5 for way too many. My defense was looking good though. I got a great cardio work out tonight. By January rolls around my game should be much improved. Looking forward to the basketball league at http://www.foothills.cc/.

My third 5K this year is coming up tomorrow night. I am slightly more nervous now after playing basketball. I twisted my ankle playing strong defense against a ball hog. I have no idea how my ankle got hurt either. I am icing it right now, so hopefully I will be at 100% for the run tomorrow.

Graduation practice is tomorrow morning. I am not happy about having to drive an hour to campus to practice lining up and practicing to sit down in my spot. Put my name on a seat. I know my name and I will walk up there and give you a high five, slap you on the butt and get my degree.

Fired up about tomorrow's run and Saturday.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers