Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I was told there would be a group of guys playing basketball tonight. No such luck. Kinda disappointing to not play tonight, but it was great to sit on the couch with my wife and just hang out.

Tomorrow I am going to have to get some form of running accomplished. If I plan on getting down to a sub 30 minute 5K race I have to start working on some distance/endurance training. The sprinting during basketball is great, but I do not think it is enough to get me where I need to be. I hate running on the treadmill and I get bored running around a track. I have to figure something out.

My scale seems to be stuck at 236 pounds. I have to make some type of accommodation in my diet to make up for the plateau. My goal is to be down to 227 pounds by June 1. I know the scale is not broken, I know it is my fault I am stuck here. I am not doing as much as I could be doing to help get me to where I need to be.

If the weather will hold out for me, there will be a little yard work going on at my house tomorrow. Keep Saturday in your prayers for me. If it rains, my graduation will be moved indoors. If it goes indoors I will be given 5 tickets. Considering I have a wife and three children, what on Earth am I supposed to do with one ticket? Who do I invite? How do you decide who gets shafted?

Still looking for a job. I am open to being hired as a motivational speaker. If you need someone to come and speak to a group of people we can work something out.

Sitting outside enjoying the coolness.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers