Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today was very productive. I had another yard that needed to be cut. This one the client wanted the lawn taken care of with a mower with a bagger attachment. That meant I had to use the push mower. I was in luck, the mower is self propelled, and the lawn was only .4 acres. I worked up a huge sweat while doing it. To give you a visual, the sweat eventually started dripping off the brim of my hat. The lawn looks fantastic when I was through. I left the professional looking lines and every thing. Something I do not do out at the Shepherd Ranch. I mow my lawn using the rabbit method. If something catches my eye, I take off that way. I am all over the place. I got some work done and then hung out with the FAM. Good day today. Tonight I have struggled though. My left shoulder is killing me. I have some fluid built up around my shoulder socket and a tendon impigment that gives me dull pain pretty much all the time, but this pain is kicking it into high gear tonight. Hopefully it goes away soon. I have a busy week ahead of me.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers