Thursday, May 13, 2010

There is so much to do around the house. I need to do a bunch of cleaning on the inside as well as the outside. I feel defeated before the day even gets started. I am about ready to grab some of my eco-friendly garbage bags and start filling them up with stuff to donate to the thrift store. I have not done anything physical since Monday. By the time my wife gets home and dinner is done with I am too tired to go running. I need to go pay a few bills and go eat lunch with my girl at school. By the time this is all said and done it will be noon. I have more laundry piled up than Georgia has redneck Bulldog fans. College football is getting closer. There is so much to do around the house, but I have to realize a clean house is not going to get me to my goal weight. Alright I feel better, time to get this stuff done and out the door so I can get home and get some more work done. Basketball tonight.

Task burdened, but always smiling,
SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers