Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Slow Moving

I have not been posting much these past few days. I have been busy busy working on my yard. Hoping to get it squared away soon. I played basketball Mon. night. Nothing stellar at all. My defense is getting better by the week. My shooting was poor. Some skinny kid was whining about playing full court because we only had enough to run 4 on 4. So I was not running nearly as much as I wanted to. I seriously did not break a sweat the first two games. Oh well.

I need a kick in the pants. I have not been exercising nearly enough since school has gotten out. I have been relying on basketball way too much. I need to get some more exercise in somewhere. I have to get my butt in gear.

Looking forward to what tomorrow holds.

SHEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers